Here we are again…

So I promised you an update.

And I told you that I planned to make three squares a day, but considering these can take me up to 45 minutes to make each, that isn’t always feasible for a homework night. AKA week night.

But I’m trying. I promise. And I think I’ve made up all of it this weekend!

Here’s what I’ve got so far! I have gotten one of the remaining sides of the back nearly done. Six more squares!


Progress on UFO#1.

I have done more work on this project in the past two weeks than I had since I started it last year.


Very good progress!

Though, I’m only planning on doing two squares per day now. And more when possible.

Wait for an update next weekend!


Leave me a reply!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s